2 tbsp liquid rennet
- Break the dark chocolate into a TM bowl, crush it by pressing a Turbo button a few times until fine crumbs. Weigh in 50g sugar, add 250g cream, 250g milk, add 1 tbsp liquid rennet. Cook together (7 minutes/90°C/Speed 5)
- Pour the chocolate into a bowl or silicone mould and leave in the fridge for couple of hours to chill and set.
- When the dark chocolate is set, prepare the milk layer. Crush white chocolate in TM bowl by pressing Turbo a few times. Add 50g sugar, 250g cream, 250 milk and 1 tbsp of liquid rennet. Cook for 7 minutes/90°C/Speed 5.
- Using a fork scratch the surface of the dark chocolate layer gently for better adhesiveness. Pour the milk mixture over and leave in the fridge to settle.
- You can add a white chocolate mousse if you wash by crushing 150g of white chocolate and cooking it for 7minutes/90°C/Speed 5 together with 250g cream, 250g milk and 1 tbsp of rennet (do not add any sugar at this stage). My favourite chocolate for this is Lindt's White chocolate with touch of vanilla.
Cooking Monster's Tip: You can convert this recipe into a double or triple layered chilled cheesecake, by adding more rennet, or gelatine instead (5 sheets per each layer). You can make a biscuit base first by crushing 200g biscuits (chocolate chip or digestives) in TM bowl by pressing Turbo a few times and mix it with 90g of melted butter.