This is a recipe for an almost effortless dough, that does not need any time to raise and it's ready within minutes for a quick and delicious snack or meal.
350g plain flour
180g warm water
20g fresh yeast or 10g instant yeast
25g olive oil or grape seed oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
favourite pizza ingredients, i.e.: jarred tomato ragu or sauce, spicy if you wish, or 1 tin of chopped tomatoes (you can blend them in TM for few seconds/Speed 4-5 with some favourite seasoning); cheese - if you don't have already shredded one, chop it in TM bowl before preparing the tomato sauce by dropping the chunks of cheese onto the running blades at Speed 4-5 for 2-3 seconds, or until it has a desirable texture. You can use fresh tomatoes, ham, sausage (I used some of yesterday's BBQ burgers chopped), vegetables, olives, onion - whatever you fancy!
Prepare the dough (now this is really that easy!):
1. Weigh the flour, water, yeast, oil, salt, sugar and egg into the TM bowl and kneed (2 minutes / Closed Lid / Dough Setting). DONE!
2. Preheat to oven to 180°C/Gas 4. Line a pizza baking tray with some baking paper (I use a round one with lots of holes in it, so that the heat can get through from underneath cooking the dough quicker)
3. Drop the dough from TM bowl directly onto the baking tray, sprinkle it a little bit with some flour so that is easier to work with, make a ball, flatten it and stretch with your hands over the whole tray. Or divide the dough between 2 smaller trays if you are making more than one type of pizza. You will see how easily the dough will stretch and it will be very playable.
4. Cover the pizza dough with the tomato sauce, sprinkle with the cheese and as many or as little ingredients as you desire.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes in 180°C/Gas 4